Isaac's sixth month is just flying by. Went to his 6 month well check appointment today and again he was laughing while the doctor checked him out. The doctor just loved that. He laughs all the time. Especially when I kiss his chubby legs and when Aleena plays with him. He absolutely adores her. She was making him laugh while we were waiting for the doctor. All the nurses heard it and thought it was cute.
Stats:
Weight- 18 lbs. 12 oz.
Height- 26.5 inches

Taken on July 7, 2010
What Isaac's been up to this month:

I love his smiles. He flirts with lots of ladies and they love it.

He puts everything in his mouth.


Ate some squash and liked it. He cries when I stop feeding him.
Learning to sit up.
All that drooling finally produced a bottom tooth on Monday, July 19th. The second one should be in any day now. I hope!! Since he's back to waking up every few hours and is a cranky monster during the day.

I just love this little man. I can kiss him all day and he lets me. He even snuggles on me and gives me wet kisses all the time. I LOVE it!!!

He's becoming a beach bum. His arms are starting to tan up a bit.
He absolutely loves bath time. He coos and smiles the entire time.
He also learned to scoot around using his arms.
2 comments:
6 months already! Wish I could get another business trip to So Cali. Would be fun to see him while he's still a baby.
Isaac is so awesome! He and Nick have so much in common. I love his laugh and still want to bottle it for sad days! He is doing so great!
Post a Comment