Our friend's band was opening for Leon Russell, so Matt took me out on a date. They were playing at the Brixton in Redondo Beach on the pier. We'd never been to the pier before and it was so much fun exploring. There were many fresh seafood markets and restaurants and lots to see. The bands were very good. The Brixton was very strict on having no cameras inside. Sadly we weren't able to take any photos of our friend and his band. Many thanks to my mom who watched the kiddos. Isaac apparently refused the bottle, but at least he ate TWO bowls of cereal and vegetables. Luckily that kept him satisfied until we got home.

Matt and I had no idea who he was. We asked our parents and they all remembered him. They even saw him in concert in the 70's. We liked his music.

Me, trying to take our picture.

Then this kind lady asked to take our photo. She was holding a cigarette in her hand, which caused the blur on Matt's face.

We walked around and went into the fun arcade. My sister and I loved playing this game when we were little. I had to try it now that I'm married. Oooo-la-la. Matt got "Burning".

And, I
finally got something other than "Clammy". When I was little, that's all I ever got.
1 comment:
Oh, how fun! Looks like you had a great date night! You both look beautiful and happy. Give big smooches to the kids for me!
Post a Comment