2.09.2008

Getting ready for baby Mayry

I've been blessed with so many gently used baby items from friends and family. It saves me from making too many big purchases. I've been washing and getting ready for our baby. Matt is getting more and more excited. He bought her a plush toy called, "Heedly" from Scary Stories. It's very soft and cute. She keeps growing and growing and I don't know how much more room I can expand. I feel like the girl from Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory who turned into a blueberry and blew up.

We're almost there.

Belly at 31 Weeks



How I feel


"Heedly Pecked Me in the Eye". A toy Matt bought for the baby.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

You look great! I cannot believe how close you are. That is so exciting.

The Carroll's said...

You are beautiful!! I am so happy for you and Matt. Ha ha ha you feel like violet Beauregarde. She gets squeezed!! Hopefully, they won't squeeze you! Love you.

Billy and Katie said...

Goldie, you look so cute! I don't have room to store alot of my baby stuff, is there anything you need still?