
Our first picture taken together as a couple at Joshua Tree. He took me rock climbing for my first time. January 2005.

After rock climbing he had a party at his house. Our first picture "cleaned up".

I took Matt to Disneyland for his first time. It was my Valentine's gift to him. He was so much fun that day. I felt like the biggest kid ever. February 2005.
Matt proposed to me on July 26, 2005. He took me to the desert in Utah and we had a picnic. He then gave me a geode. I cracked it open and my engagement ring was nestled inside. Perfect idea, since he is a geologist.

Our wedding day: January 21, 2006. Matt sang the first verse to the song, "The Way You Look Tonight". We then danced to the rest for our first dance as a married couple. We had such a good day. We we were sealed in the Newport Beach Temple and our reception was in Redlands. We had our favorite swing band, "Phat Cat Swinger", play for our reception and even had a dance instructor to teach our guests how to swing dance. Everyone had a blast. It will be a day I'll never forget.

Our honeymoon was at a beautiful ski resort called, Crested Butte, in Colorado. We had a wonderful time.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's already been two years! I'll never forget your reception - it was one of the most fun receptions I've ever been too!
Thanks! Glad you had fun too!
I agree, it was WAY fun! I loved your dress by the way!
Post a Comment