Been busy working. Had a nice lunch with Serene today. We wanted to eat at a Vietnamese restaurant, but it was too busy, so we ate a Philly's Best and had a cheese steak sandwich. It's always fun going out to lunch with her and talking. You'd think we'd run out of things to say, but it never happens.
Matt and I had a great weekend. We celebrated my Dad's birthday at a Mexican restuarant. He wanted his cadillac smogged and registered since it's fixed, and he also wanted a new cd player. Matt looked at the cd player and found out it wasn't broken. Now we need to get him a memory stick for his video camera. He wants it ready for the baby.
Later we were able to visit with our friend, Triston. We went to L.A. and ate Korean food, then went to some art galleries. The next day was church and afterward I made enchiladas, rice and beans and we had a picnic on the beach. It was so beautiful and no crowds. Loved it. I'm feeling a lot better. I am able to eat some of my favorite foods, but I try not to over indulge on the spicy foods.
Lillie's cross country race is this weekend. I have never been to one, so it will be exciting and new to me. Hope she does well. I hear it is one of the hardest trails. My Dad and Uncle Richie ran that trail when they were in high school. Pretty cool.
That's it for now.
2 comments:
I didn't know you were expecting! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! *Megan (Strong) Coffman*
Hey Goldie! So excited to hear you are preggo. I had really bad heartburn, too... guess it runs in the family. My mom said she never had it, but that she thought Aunt Julie did. Same with the nausea. I took Prilosec every night the last trimester and gave up Mexican food, pasta, and ice cream. I was very sad, but also felt a lot better. I also figured out how to prop myself up in bed with a maternity pillow and that helped. When all that failed, I sat in the living room and read baby books all night!
I also ran "poop-out" in HS =)
Post a Comment