Will the baby be a boy or a girl?? Take the poll above. The big day to find out is on November 14th.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Goldie! I am so happy for both of you. Just got your blog email, you look beautiful and healthy. I am voting boy for some reason. What does your Dad say, he is usually right on! Love you sweetie. Kim Avalos
Look how cute you are!!! I'm saying girl just because of the sickness. I had it a lot worse with Emmy than Ty, but that's just me. I'm so excited for you. Give Matt a big hello from us!
Glad to hear the sickness is going away, now let the fun start! You look great and I'm looking forward to seeing you get bigger! Congrats to both of you. Oh and Matt, continue to be a great husband :) Jennifer C.
3 comments:
Goldie! I am so happy for both of you. Just got your blog email, you look beautiful and healthy. I am voting boy for some reason. What does your Dad say, he is usually right on! Love you sweetie.
Kim Avalos
Look how cute you are!!! I'm saying girl just because of the sickness. I had it a lot worse with Emmy than Ty, but that's just me. I'm so excited for you. Give Matt a big hello from us!
Glad to hear the sickness is going away, now let the fun start! You look great and I'm looking forward to seeing you get bigger! Congrats to both of you. Oh and Matt, continue to be a great husband :)
Jennifer C.
Post a Comment