Aleena got sunflower seeds at one of her "mommy and me" classes. The teacher told the kids to plant it in a cup of soil and then take it home to watch it grow. When we got home from her class she dumped the soil in the tomato pot. I thought, "Oh well. No use digging it out." Months later, when we got home from our trip to New York, we saw a beautiful sunflower. We were all pretty excited how big it grew. Thanks to Matt who watered it for her. She watered it on occasion, and had fun doing so. And me, well I neglect plants. At least I don't neglect my kids ;)
2 comments:
Awww, amazing! Aleena is growing up so much, too! She looks as beautiful as her flower. We sure miss her (and the rest of the Mayrys!)
wow, that is a cool sunflower!!
Post a Comment