9.02.2010

Isaac's 7th Month


Isaac's 7th month photo

He continues to laugh a lot more and smiles.


Really close to crawling. Will take a few crawls but that's it.


Got two more teeth. Two on top. Although couldn't take a picture of the top ones.


Loves his jumper that his Tutu got for him.
- Still isn't sleeping through the night. He'll have a good streak, then he got sick and then started teething. Grrr...
- Loves to sing and talk a lot.
- Gives great bear hugs. He will reach for me and pull me in, if I'm not holding him, and hug me. I love it!
- Still isn't the best at riding in the car.
- Does enjoy riding in the stroller now.
- Also enjoys being outside and doing stuff!
- Won't take the bottle. Someday I hope!!
- Is off and on about eating cereal and other foods. Has his good days and bad days. Did enjoy eating a popsicle yesterday. Was too cute!
We love our little man.

2 comments:

Trudy G. said...

They grow so fast, don't they? He's gotten big and so very cute.

Pamela Lee said...

Adorable! So similar to my guy, too! I miss Isaac and can't wait to get one of those big bear hugs!