6.21.2010

My Dear Sweet Dads


We had so much fun while we were dating, then had even more fun being married. Now, with kids, he shows me how to lighten up and not be so serious. I'm grateful for date nights. I fall in love with him all over again.


I love my Matty. He's so romantic and good to me.


I loved how he has turned into a great father.


He gets up with Isaac on the weekend so I can sleep in.


Then, takes care of the two of them, so I can get even more sleep. All while cooking me breakfast.


He's so fun and imaginative. He builds forts with Aleena.


He loves our little Isaac, and can't wait to go camping and hiking with him.


I love how my Dad is so silly. He makes life fun. It's great watching him joke around with Aleena. She loves her Papa.


My two favorite Dads in the whole world.

1 comment:

Pamela Lee said...

What a sweet tribute! They are both wonderful fathers. I agree that seeing a man be a great father to your children makes your love for him grow and flourish. We are both very lucky.