4.23.2010

Isaac is now 3 Months

Isaac is such a sweetie. He loves me so much!! Ask both of his grandmas & his daddy, they'll tell you. He was sleeping through the night until this past week. Now he's waking up every few hours again. I hope it won't last too much longer, because I hate being a grumpy mom & wife. Isaac has been smiling so much & laughs when I kiss his stomach or tickle him. He loves watching Aleena's every move. She fascinates him. He doesn't always like her big hugs, because it cuts off his air supply. Poor kid.

I've lost my camera's battery charger & in the process of getting a new one. Luckily I have these awesome photos that my friend Sarah Hull took for an Easter photo shoot. Check out her website http://sarahhullphotography.blogspot.com/

I think my little man is adorable.






2 comments:

Trudy G. said...

So cute, what beautiful children. And boy are they growing.

bridget said...

WOW! They are soo cute! He looks so big and handsome.