3.29.2010

Aleena's 2nd Birthday

Since I didn't throw a big birthday party for Aleena's first birthday, I was feeling a bit guilty and wanted to throw a party for her this year. It was a lot of fun. I had the kids pick out a costume to wear (I made some tutus for the girls), then decorate cookies, and then go on an Easter egg hunt. My sister also did some face painting. Thanks to my family for all their help! Matt was sick with a fever and in bed, so he couldn't help or make it to the party. My dad and sister helped decorate and mom helped with little Isaac.


The birthday girl with her Easter egg, tutu and smeared face paint.


Decorating cookies.


Aleena ate about three cookies.





THE GUESTS:

Karmeryn Fries.


Matthew Baker.


Lucy Harmer.


Pyper Harmer.


Olivia Dibb.

Jenna Zaragoza with her mommy, Antoinette.



Tutu and Papa got this scooter for Aleena. She learned how to ride it quickly.


She'd been practicing blowing candles for months!! She finally got her chance, and did so well. She also loved everyone singing "Happy Birthday" to her.


Alexa Reader trying out the scooter.



She also loved opening up presents from Aunt Trina. Notice her farm animals? She loved it.


Aleena on her actual birthday! She loved blowing out the candles again.

2 comments:

Piper said...

So fun! Happy birthday (over a month late) to Aleena! WAY CUTE tutus, Mama. I need a tutorial! :)

Pamela Lee said...

So sorry we missed it! It looked like so much fun and Aleena is absolutely beautiful. You are a great mom and threw her a wonderful party!!