Aleena still seems like a baby to me, so it's strange to think that I'll be having another one in January. This pregnancy seems to be a breeze compared to last time. Only a few days of morning sickness, only one bad day of heartburn and hardly any fatigue. This has been a blessing since I can't imagine not being able to look after Aleena.
With this pregnancy I have been eating quite a bit. The first trimester I would wake up in the middle of the night starving. This trimester I just eat smaller meals throughout the day, and if I skip one, I am really hungry and could eat my arm. :) I hope this baby grows well and is a healthy one. It'll be fun to have a little playmate for Aleena.
7 comments:
Congratulations! I had to eat a lot more often the second time around too. Even in the third trimester I needed a midnight snack.
So was that really your way of making an announcement?!? :) So excited for you...
Yea! Congratulations you two!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you. I am so glad you are feeling well.
Congrats on your pregnancy, Goldie!
What??? didn't know this great news. Congrats! Where has the time gone..it seems like you just had Aleena. I'm glad this pregnancy is going better, I'm sure that helps. Take care friend!
Congrats! Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes good!
Post a Comment