This year was an especially wonderful Mother's day for me to enjoy. I wasn't sleep deprived and feeling inadequate like last year.
Aleena was such a good girl all week and that was the best present ever. We went to breakfast at Mimi's Cafe and then went to the
OC swap meet to walk off all the calories we consumed.
Aleena had fun at the kid's zone and didn't want to leave. Later we went to Seal Beach and walked around some more and had a delicious cinnamon roll. Super warm, gooey and sweet. Good thing we shared otherwise we would've spoiled our appetites. I made lasagna and a chocolate cake that turned out incredibly delicious. It was a joy to spend time with family and cherish being a mother. I love my mom and my mother-in-law. They are wonderful examples of what a mother should be. They are always serving and showing
kindess and love to their children and to others around them. We love you moms!
Aleena kicking it in the sand box at the
OC swap meet.

Dad's new look. Ha ha.

I love my mom. She taught me how to cook.

Grandpa reading to
Aleena. She just loves him.

Matt brought home these beautiful flowers and he and my mom arranged them in a beautiful bouquet. They were so fragrant and I love looking at them. Matt also washed the dishes afterwards. I loved that!
1 comment:
That cake looks so good, I would love the recipe!
Post a Comment