I'm teaching a class on how to make this bow/clip for Enrichment, and wanted to take a picture to use as an example. I couldn't resist posting this picture of Aleena. She is so cute. I'm not bias or anything :)
She is so cute, and I can't wait to babysit her again! Good luck on your class I wish I could be there, but I want to take you up on my own personal lesson!
3 comments:
She is so cute! And way cute hair clip! Is it harder to keep it in now that Matt chop her hair off? i still can't believe he did that! Boys are dorks!
She is so cute, and I can't wait to babysit her again! Good luck on your class I wish I could be there, but I want to take you up on my own personal lesson!
Thanks Jenn. She only has hair on top so it isn't too tricky to put the clip in.
Tawni, I definitely need to come over and show you how. It's super easy and I bought some cute ribbon. Let me know when.
Post a Comment