7.09.2008

I LOVE NAP TIME

Now that Aleena is on a wonderful flexible schedule
(Eat-Play-Nap)
I have so much free time to create.

My friend made me this cute hooded-towel for Aleena.



I decided to make one for two of my friends new sons. The families are both Dodger fans. It seemed so simple to make and it was. I sewed a hand towel, cut in half, onto the middle of the bath towel. Then I sewed the Dodger fabric on the bottom as a trim. You could add embellishment to the hood if you'd like. I didn't want to since they were for boys.

2 comments:

adriandgreg said...

I like the new look on your blog. I always love to see what you are up to. Your daughter is growing so fast. I am so glad you can have more freedom because of the schedule she is on. I love this. It helped me so much with both boys. Hey- let me know when you guys are thinking about buying a house. I will let you know about the funding we got and who to go with, with Lenders, agents, etc. If you like. You guys should totally think about buying soon if you can. Just in the last few months I have realized what a good time it is to buy. Get in before it changes. Let me know if you have questions. Love ya

california smiths said...

I love that dodger blanket! So talented!! Glad you guys could come over yesterday, we really need to get together more!