5.19.2008

My First Tag!

I'll be honest, I'm a little excited to be tagged since I've secretly been wanting to for a while now. Hey, I've been in the blogging world since Sept. 2007 and have never been tagged. Thank you Jenn C.! So here it goes.

I have to describe myself by using the letters of my middle name. This was harder than I thought it was going to be.

ELIZABETH

E- Easily Excitable. It really doesn't take much for me to get excited. For example, Matt came home with bananas and I said, "Yay!"
L- Loves to laugh. My laugh is loud too. Someone in high school said I cackled like a hen. Maybe I do, but it doesn't stop me from laughing.
I- Interested in crafts. I love to learn new crafty things. Sometimes I get burned out and won't touch it for a while. Crafts I like: Scrapbooking, jewelry making, sewing (I need more practice). I would like to learn how to quilt and crochet.
Z- (Can't think of anything, and the baby is crying. If you can think of something for Z, let me know).
A- Adores her little Aleena. She is the best thing in the world.
B- Bakes. I've found a new love for baking. I used to be terrible at it, but the more I bake the better I become. My specialties: Olive loaf bread, pizza, buried cherry cookies, whole wheat/oat bread & "Darn good" chocolate cake.
E- Enjoys singing and performing. I loved being in musicals in college and miss it some. These days I get the chance to sing at church, and karaoke with friends.
T- Ticklish. I hate being tickled too.
H- Happily married to the best man in the world.

I now tag: Aunt Trudy, Adri R. and Jenn F..

2 comments:

The Carroll's said...

YAY!! I am so happy that you did it!

You have a great laugh, don't listen to those people, they don't know what they're talking about!

adriandgreg said...

Man! This makes my second tag in a week! I think it is fun..I'll take the challenge hot tamale.