3.20.2008

Showered with Love & Gifts

We had the last baby shower on Saturday. My sister, Serene, and friends, Jen & Rachel, threw it for me. It was a lot of fun. I enjoyed seeing friends and family whom I hadn't seen in a long time. They sure traveled a ways too. We played fun games: "Matching the Baby Picture with the Guest", "Baby Gift Bingo" and "How Big is the Belly?"

We are so blessed to have so many good friends and family.

The Doria Girls and Sarah Bonilla (Church Friends)


Jen (Best Friend & one of the hostesses) & Christy (Family Friend)


Aunts & Cousins



Ashlee (Friend), Rachel & Serene (Hostesses)


My "pure joy" face


Yummy food: Strawberry Spinach Salad, Crescent Rolls, Strawberry Lemonade, Strawberries & Angel Food Cake & Cherry Chocolate Cookies.


Adri's Baby, Lance. What's a baby shower without babies??? They were all so cute.



"Match the Guest with their Baby Picture Game". That was fun, but very hard to guess.


Cute Gifts for the Guests

3 comments:

Adriann said...

How fun! I wish I could have been there. It is so neat to look at those pictures and see so many old friends. I miss Redlands gals!

Lindsay said...

What a fun Baby Shower! I wish I could have been there too! You girls rock. How exciting, your baby is coming soon. Congrats again.

Megan C. said...

Looks like fun! Wish I could have been there - I miss all the Redlands crew!
Good luck with everything - sounds like Baby Girl Mayry will be making her appearance soon!