6.12.2012

June 2012

Isaac loves dressing up, especially as Woody.

Matt surprised me to see Les Miserables.  It was my first time seeing it live and I absolutely loved it.  I had always loved the music and to see it live was spectacular.  It's awesome that we live a mile or two down the road from Segerstrom Hall and didn't have to drive to LA or anything.  It was a perfect date night.

Celebrating Father's Day.  The kids love their Papa so much.

I had the pleasure of flying to Albany, New York without any kids for 6 days.  It was awesome.  I loved spending time with my siblings and niece.

It was for Skye's high school graduation.  She is so smart and beautiful.  I love her.

Had a mini reunion with two of my best friends from college.  It's like time never separates us.  It's awesome laughing with these girls.  They're the best!

No comments: