3.18.2012

A Fun Visit with the Katschkes

Serene and Scott came to visit us for the weekend. They moved to Northern California and are loving it. They came out to enjoy some fishing, yard sales, and family. Serene and I had a good time shopping and eating at Taco Mesa while the boys caught fish for our fish taco dinner. We then spent ALL day at Disneyland. We had a blast and I took made Aleena go on Star Tours and Big Thunder Mountain for her first time since, after all, she's tall enough. Boy was she scared. I loved the new Star Tours so much. I couldn't stop laughing and screaming even after we got off the ride I was laughing. Aleena asked, "Why are you laughing?" Apparently she didn't think it was funny. Big Thunder Mountain was too fast for her. I forgot how fast it was. I LOVED it. Hadn't been on since way before she was born. Poor kid. The look on her face was priceless. We loved having them out for their quick visit. Can't wait to see them again!
Look at all the fish they caught.  Aleena and Isaac loved poking and prodding them.

Isaac and Uncle Scott love these type of pajamas.

Serene enjoying her fish taco!

Love these fish tacos with Mom's "secret sauce".

Matt frying up the fish outside so it won't stink up the house.  He loves his electric grill that my dad got him for his birthday.
Having a great time on the carousel with Uncle Scott.
Aleena was happy to keep riding the carousel over and over since there was no line, and while Matt and I rode the rollercoaster, Screamin'.  It's been a few years on that roller coaster, and boy was it fun!!
Getting to see their Tutu at Disneyland was one of the highlights.
Our Star Tours 3D glasses right before we got on.
The Urusula pancake Aleena requested.


One last picture before they left.  We had a great time!