8.18.2011

Isaac at 18 Months


This little man loves his car jammies.  He'll find them and wants them put on even if it's the middle of the day.  He's obsessed with cars, especially the Disney ones.  He points them out all the time and wants to touch anything with Mater or Lightening McQueen.  He even demands to sleep with a car in his hand.


I love his face when he eats popsicles.

He enjoys books now.  His favorites are:  Olivia, Winnie the Pooh, and any book about trucks or cars.  I'm glad he likes to be read to.


His favorite foods to eat:  Pizza and berries.

He loves the beach and doesn't mind eating sand.

He's obsessed with watching the trash truck.



We love our  Isaac.  Such a big difference raising a boy at this age.  He's into everything and climbing onto everything.  He's rough and rambunctious, but he has a soft side and loves to be cuddled and held.  He doesn't say many words, but he sure can tell you a whole story with some grunts.  I think we'll keep him.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Thanks for the new blog finally!! Thank you for sharing these little spirits with me and never getting upset when I over indulge them when they visit!! You are the best mommy ever. I am so proud of you!!! God has been so good to us.