| Both in time-out for hitting each other. |
These two fight several times a day. Usually it's over a toy. I'm sure my neighbors are sick of hearing me say, "Isaac, don't hit your sister. Say you're sorry." "Leena get off of him." "You don't need to hoard all the toys. You need to share." "Be gentle." "Be nice." "You're hurting him." "Stop it right now. Go to time out." If they aren't sick of hearing me, I know I am!!
4 comments:
HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my goodness that is absolutely hilarious.
So sorry, Goldie! Let's hope they are getting all their digs in now so the teen years will be a breeze! ;)
well at least your kids are darling:) even if they are always in timeout..right?!! aleena is seriously a beautiful girl..she is getting so big. luvs!
Holy Smokes! Its like you took the words right out of my mouth! What will we ever do with these babes? It gets so old!
Post a Comment