I can't imagine my life without my little babies. They make me so happy and teach me so many things about life and myself. I love watching them laugh and be happy.
I had a great mother's day weekend. Matt took me out on a date and since it was my choice we ate at The Counter in Irvine. I know it's a burger joint and not at all fancy, but I really wanted a big burger. It was nice to spend time together without the kids and relax. The next morning he made me a delicious breakfast. At church I felt spiritually uplifted and proud to be a mother. I am so happy I chose this job. It's a tough one and at times I feel insecure, but it's definitely the most rewarding job when I see how well Aleena and Isaac are learning and growing.
I love my little bear cubs.
My Aleena wants to be just like me. She loves wearing my shoes around the house. Shes is also very nurturing to her babies.
2 comments:
SO sweet, Mama. Just wait till she comes home from school and her "When I grow up I want to be a..." comes home and it says she wants to be a Mommy, just like her mommy. Your heart will melt, just like mine did. :)
Amen sister! There is no more rewarding job. I love it when Phia walks around in my shoes, and when I see her comforting her baby dolls the way I comfort her. That is a true joy! I LOVE that pic of you and Leena in your shoes, that is precious! You are an amazing mother and you are a role model for me! I am glad you had a nice mother's day, you really deserve it!
Post a Comment