As if being potty trained wasn't enough, Aleena got a big girl bed while grandmommy/mother-in-law was visiting. Grandmommy got her two sets of pretty sheets and bought the mattress. She helped out so much in reorganizing the kid's room that it was a huge burden lifted off my shoulders. I didn't know how I would have time to do it by myself with two demanding kids. I've been stressing out about trying to move Isaac in there, but didn't know what to do about Aleena. Luckily she adapted quickly and only slept in her crib three times during nap and once at night. She doesn't even destroy the room like I thought she would. I have caught her on her diaper changing table twice. Scared me to death. I removed everything that she could possibly climb on top of to get to it. So far that's worked. She loves when we read her books before bed and lay there with her for a bit. Her daddy also tells little stories with her stuffed animals. It's so cute. Now, if only Isaac would sleep through the night so I could move him in there. He was doing so well for two weeks, right when we got the bed. Now, he's up every two to three hours! It's killing me. I would love to have my room back and my sleep :) I guess that's the price to pay for the little darlings. I love them so much. I know I will miss it when they're all grown up and out of the house, so I'll enjoy as much as I can.

She loves having all her babies and stuffed animal friends sleeping with her.

She absolutely loves jumping on it.
1 comment:
That is a fun graduation day!
Post a Comment