3.25.2009

Celebration #1

I was watching my friend's children last month and mentioned Aleena's birthday to her daughter, Courtney. She asked me if she could come to Aleena's birthday party. I told her she could and everyday since then she has asked her mom if it was Aleena's birthday. Sorry Tawni :) Well, they won't be able to make it to her party, but I was able to bring cupcakes to their house with candles and celebrate with them. I think Courtney was happy. Aleena was happy to play with them. She learned how to crawl over couch cushions and it's been her favorite activity, which led me to vacuum my couch. Who knew how much crumbs could be found there? At least I found a dollar coin. Sweet!

Aleena with her cupcake.


I put candles on Grant and Courtney's cupcakes too so they could make a wish with Aleena.



Aleena finished her cupcake, and was super happy.

3 comments:

california smiths said...

We had so much fun, Thank you for humoring Courtney! The cupcakes were delicious!

california smiths said...

I just showed Courtney the pictures and she asked where the one of her touching her candle was :)

bridget said...

Aleena is so darling! I'd give anything to be out of the snow and visiting you all right now. . .if only! *sigh*

We hope you are doing well.