1.30.2009

10 Months Old

I have grown so much!

Heedley and me. I was two weeks old.


I'm getting bigger than Heedley.


I love my Heedley. We're buddies.
Milestones:
1. I wave good bye.
2. I love to dance to music.
3. I love to eat with my fingers and pick things off the ground with my fingers.
4. I lunge forward and try to crawl, but haven't figured out how to move both my legs and arms.
5. I pull myself up.
6. I can take steps while holding onto my mommy's hands.
7. I love playing with balls and trucks and musical instruments.
8. I roll over both ways more consistently and love tummy time.
Wow! That was a lot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can understand the crawling thing, Turner was the same way and then one day he decided he wanted the calculator bad enough that he all the sudden started crawling. She is such a doll, she sure has grown, it's amazing all the milestones that go on in the first year.

Piper said...

I TOTALLY meant to take a picture with a stuffed animal for Graham- I guess we will have to start at 2 months instead of two weeks. Oops. Thanks for the idea- it was from one of your posts that I got the yearning... She is adorable, Mommy! AND GETTING SO GROWN UP!