Fernando was explaining to Adam how they catch them, and I have to admit it sounds terrifying! Don't you ever worry Matt won't come back? That lobster is as big as Aleena! Can't wait to watch her tomorrow,
Awesome. I love the fact that Matt is posing the lobster by Aleena and not himself. So cute. Hey- do you like that bumbo thing? I was thinking about investing in one for Graham when the time comes...
2 comments:
Fernando was explaining to Adam how they catch them, and I have to admit it sounds terrifying! Don't you ever worry Matt won't come back? That lobster is as big as Aleena! Can't wait to watch her tomorrow,
Awesome. I love the fact that Matt is posing the lobster by Aleena and not himself. So cute. Hey- do you like that bumbo thing? I was thinking about investing in one for Graham when the time comes...
Post a Comment