11.10.2008

6 Random Facts

I accidentally posted my friend's answers. I meant to save it to do it later but published it instead. I finally finished mine.
I tag: Piper & Kristen R.

The Rules

1. Link this post to the person who tagged you: Megan C.
2. Post the rules on your blog (SEE!)
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

My random facts:

1. I am a light sleeper. The tiniest noise will wake me up. I got it from my dad and I've passed it down to my daughter.
2. Along with the sleep thing, I am a grump when I first wake up. I don't like to talk for the whole first hour of waking. I have to warm up to the new day. My husband on the other hand is so chipper when he wakes up.
3. I have a small bladder. It was awful when I was pregnant.
4. I screen my house phone messages because I hate solicitor calls. So friends & family please call my cell instead.
5. I ask a lot of questions. My husband calls me a journalist, and gets annoyed. I just want to get the complete picture of the subject (mood, setting etc.)
6. I love chips and salsa so much I'll gladly have it for dinner.

1 comment:

Piper said...

I have posted my 6 random facts, Goldie! Aren't you proud of me!?!