
I have no camera and then our internet went out, so finally I am finishing this tag. Still no camera though :(
This was fun. Thanks Jenn for the tag.
1. What is his name?
Matthew Scott Mayry
2. Who eats more?
Definitely Matt. Even when he says he's full he'll find something else to eat. He claims it's a snack. If we're at a party you can be sure to find him where the food is. If I lose him in Trader Joe's or Costco I know I can find him at the food sample stands.
3. Who said I love you first?
Matt. I was shocked because we hadn't been dating that long, but I'm glad he did because I was in love with him too.
4. Who is taller?
Matt. It's hard not to be tall when standing next to someone as short as me.
5. Who is smarter?
Matt and I are smart in different areas, but I would say he's smarter. He thinks like a scientist and uses logic, which I don't always do. I think more emotionally.
6. Who is more sensitive?
I am emotionally sensitive while he is sensitive to his environment: allergies, all types.
7.Who does the laundry?
Both of us do. Hooray for a good man!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
If you're looking at the bed, then it's me. I have to be closest to the bathroom and the baby's room.
9. Who pays the bills?
I pay most of the bills, but he makes the money to pay them. Yay!
10. Who cooks more?
We both love to cook. I say lately I've made most of the dinners since I'm home now.
11. What meals do you cook together?
We both don't like cooking together in a small kitchen space. We get in each other's way and tend to be bossy, because we think our way of cooking is best.
12. Who is more stubborn?
Definitely Matt. Aleena gets this from her Dad.
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong?
Matt. He has taught me so much on this subject. Very humbling.
14. Who has more siblings?
Funny, we have an equal amount and we both have 1 brother and 3 sisters.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
I believe that would be Matt. They look good on him too. :)
16. What do you like to do together?
Dance, sing, rockclimb, camp, hike, travel and party.
17. Who eats more sweets?
MATT! I call him my "sugar ant". He'll scrounge around the cupboards at our house and our parent's house and find sweets that I didn't know existed.
18. Guilty pleasures?
Premium grape juice from a vineyard. He'll buy a whole case sometimes.
19. How did you meet?
We met at a friend's breakfast party. Then we'd run into each other at church(I was his Sunday school teacher :)
20. Who asked who out first?
Hooray! Matt asked me out. There was a huge problem in our singles' ward where none of the guys would ask girls out on dates. Although, I was a little hesitant about going out with him, (he seemed wierd: he wore bow-ties and left a fireside once in a huff) I'm sure glad I did. He was the best date ever. He took me to my favorite Thai restuarant and wooed me with his great eyes, smile and conversation. He definitely was a gentleman and spent money on me. After dinner we went to see a play that my friends were in, "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown". After the play we went to Starbucks so we didn't have to end the date so soon. After that date, I was hooked! But he didn't call me for a WEEK!! I was sad, and thought he wasn't into me, but he finally called to ask me out again and we've been together ever since.
21. Who kissed who first?
Matt initiated it and I was more than willing. It was so romantic. We snuck up onto the roof of the Mission Inn (Riverside) and looked at all the Christmas lights.
22. Who proposed?
Matt did. I was getting antsy and wondering when he'd do it. He was driving me to the airport, after meeting his Dad & step-mom, when he pulled over and wanted to have a picnic out in the Utah desert. We had a nice lunch & he said he had a "going away present" (he was going to be living in Wyoming doing research for 2 months), when he gave me a huge geode to crack open. I hit it once with a hammer and it didn't crack open. I hit it a second then third time and out flew a little black bag with my engagement ring. He got down on one knee and proposed. It was so sweet. It was awful not being able to see him for those 2 months!
23. His best features?
His beautiful blue eyes, big smile and big lips.
24. What is his greatest quality?
His honesty. He is truly the most honest person I've ever met. I love that about him.
25. Tag?
Lori C., and Trudy G.
2 comments:
K- I really really like this tag. It's so much fun to read about our husbands!
Matt is awesome!
I liked reading about you and your husband. I'll give it a try even though we are old married people!
Post a Comment