7.06.2008

Disneyland!!

I love Disneyland! My sister, Trina, and my niece, Skye, flew from New York to meet Aleena for the first time. We got to go to Disneyland with them. I was so excited, I was walking so fast to all the rides. By the end of the day, I could barely walk. Aleena did so well. She didn't want to miss a thing and hardly took a nap. But by the end of the night she was sound asleep. The new Toy Story ride was so much fun! Luckily we made it our first ride of the day and arrived right when DCA opened up. Skye was so good at shooting she beat all of our scores. I loved having a baby with us so we could do the "trade off" thing. We only did it once for Toy Story so we all could enjoy it. I got to go on all of the fast rides with Skye while Trina watched the baby. It was so much fun. I can't wait to go during Christmas time.

Our usual meeting place.


My dad met up with us and we all went on our favorite ride, "Pirates of the Carribean".

Here's their best "pirate" look. Arrrrr, ye mateys.


Our new favorite was the Sorcerer's Workshop. We got to find out what Disney character we were most like. Trina was Tinkerbell and Skye was Dot. We also got to karaoke and act. We had a blast!!

Trina posing for her Tinkerbell picture


Aleena's Last Ride of the Day


All Worn Out

No comments: