Aleena has grown so much. It seems like she changes everyday. She is definitely showing more of a personality. She smiles a lot and coos when she's happy and when someone smiles at her. She frowns when she is tired and grumpy. She doesn't like missing a party. She will fight going to sleep in order to be a part of everything. Aleena is very curious and loves looking around her environment. Overall she is a happy baby. She had her first cold last week. It went away pretty quickly and it wasn't a very bad one either. The nurse weighed her and she is now 13 pounds!! She gained 2 pounds in one month. I see the weight in her cheeks and her thighs. So cute!
Milestones:
She is grabbing and playing with her toys more. She really likes her doll "Maude", because it makes crinkling noises, has rings to grab, a bell and crazy patterns on her dress. Poor Heedley is still waiting to be played with. Matt tries to give Heedley to her all the time, but she isn't interested in him yet.
She's finally a good sport during car rides. She doesn't cry anymore, and doesn't mind being in her carseat. This makes it a lot easier for me to run errands without stressing out.
This book also saved me! I was "accidental parenting" and now I have her on a routine to help me figure out her needs. Aleena sleeps a lot better through the night and isn't eating every other hour during the day. When she is awake she is happy. Thank you Adri!
We've had a good three months!!
1 comment:
I am so glad that you liked the book. You sound like me when I first had Grant. I totally was an "accidental parent" I am so glad she sleeps better. That Tracy Hogg totally knew her stuff. Well, she is beautiful, just like her hot tamale mommy!
Post a Comment