Aleena Irene Mayry arrived Saturday, March 29th at 5:31PM. She weighed in at 7 lbs and 13oz.
19 1/2 inches
Matt and I were planning on going to the hospital for me to be induced at 1pm. At 7:30AM, Matt went to the grocery store and I was trying to sleep in but thought I felt some contractions. I got up when they started to be consistent. They became stronger and around 9:30AM I told my Mom and Dad to meet us at the hospital. We checked in at the hospital at 10AM and I was 5-6cm dialated. I asked for the epidural and didn't receive it until 1PM. Those contractions really hurt!! Matt was such a wonderful coach and helped me with the breathing. It was wonderful having him there. My parents and sisters arrived as well and Dad and Matt gave me a blessing. I truly believed that helped me through the labor. I was dialated to 7cm when I received the epidural and then my water broke at 3:30PM. I didn't start pushing until 4PM. After a long 1 1/2 hours worth of pushing Aleena finally made her way into the world!! When I saw her, I said "Hi Aleena". They then put her in my arms and I cried. She was so beautiful and perfect. I couldn't believe she was mine. We stayed in the hospital for 2 days. We are now home and trying to adjust. Sleep is so nice when I can get it. I love her so much. She is the best thing that has happened!!
Just Born
New Parents
Proud Daddy

Cute Feet!!

All Wrapped Up
The Avalos Family-Grandma, Grandpa, Aunts and Auntie Rachel
5 comments:
Congratulations, Goldie and Matt! She's beautiful!
Yay! I've been checking your blog, waiting for this post! Congratulations! She's a cutie!
Post a Comment