Aleena's room is all ready for her arrival. After much research and advice from good friends, I finally made a crib purchase. The office at my work pitched in and got us the bedding I've been wanting from Pottery Barn. They are so sweet!! Matt put the crib together and finished the rest of the things that needed to be done. I painted a border around the window and hung up some decorative shelves and photo boards. Just need to have the baby.
I love your room! The crib you picked out is perfect! Wow! You will have this baby in no time. Go get em hot tamale! P.S I love the picture of Lance down below.
Goldie & Matt! The nursery looks fabulous. What a beautiful room! Good work! Is the baby here yet? I love the pictures of Heedley in the crib waiting. Hope all went/goes well with the delivery!
3 comments:
I love your room! The crib you picked out is perfect! Wow! You will have this baby in no time. Go get em hot tamale!
P.S I love the picture of Lance down below.
Looks like you're ready! Congratulations!!
Goldie & Matt! The nursery looks fabulous. What a beautiful room! Good work! Is the baby here yet? I love the pictures of Heedley in the crib waiting. Hope all went/goes well with the delivery!
Post a Comment